Fleetwood Deville vs Wilson Sound

Both are great speakers. I was always curious about Wilson speakers especially because some people really hate on them.

Anyone compare the Fleetwood Deville vs Wilson Sasha Tier?

How would you describe the differences in own words?

The Devilles make female vocals sound quite stunning, and am unsure if I would like that "crisp clear hifi" sound that Wilsons have.

Opinions?

128x128f208frank

The Raidho and Borrenson are very accurate but not musical.  I found Magicos kind of plain and boring.  I expected more from the TADs based on all the hype.  The Vandersteen Seven XTRM sound good.  I also really like the Acora speakers.  If I had an Acora dealer within a reasonable distance I might have given them more consideration.  Heard a pair of horn speakers by Volti Audio in Tennessee.  Excellent sounding speakers that drew me into the music.  They required some very expensive SET amps to sound their best.

I find Wilson speakers to be excellent performers for several types of music.  Set-up of the speakers is critical to get the best sound.  Those who are obsessed about the dollars might be better served watching for a sale at Best Buy. 

I demoed the Wilsons multiple times with different set ups and I just never resonated or liked the sound that much for some reason. I always sat there thinking not much of it, especially for the $. Their build and paintwork is quite amazing though.

I moved on to the Focal Scala Evos and they are absolutely wonderful...

@yesiam_a_pirate , you had me at $350,000.  Both are magnificent speakers I'm sure.  But people hear things with the price tag in mind.