Finding a Bookshelf for Luxman C900U/M900U

Hi everyone, I’m finding a bookshelf to replace the B&W 802D. My genre: Mainly Jazz & Acoustic Pop, 20% of Classical/Opera, and some Bossa Nova, 

Here is my story, I used to have a B&W 802D powered by the Luxman C/M-900U and Holo May KTE. However, the 802D is quite big for my room (WDH: 4m x 5m x 2.7m), the 802D create a tremendous bass in my room, which sometime make me feel tired when listenning in the long session. So I decide to move down to the bookshelf which will help me to avoid the room mode. 

The budget is around $5k -> $7k (secondhand speaker is a great choice).

My wish is TAD CE1 but out of budget. I have some name in my mind:

- Focal Utopia Diablo (Ver 2 not Evo)

- Dynaudio Confidence C1 Signature

- B&W 805 D3

128x128darkknight8586

So, if TAD CE1 is the wish, how about just going for the ME1. They would work beautifully with the Luxman pair you mentioned. 

The Confidence C1 speakers are vastly different in sound to the other 2 speakers you might be interested in. So what type of sound are you really looking for?

Marten Oscar Duo

Marten Parker Duo, although these are pricier than the Oscar you might be able to find something in the used market.

darkknight8586

+++1 Joseph Audio Pulsar, Graphene model if you can find them used. Phenominal speakers, but do not last long used, Borreson X1, Fyne Audio F1.8, Alta Audio Alyssa, Fritz

Hi @dpac996

The Callas 2014 easily checks all these attributes and they are absolutely gorgeous to look at. The cabinet design and overall appearance make them easy to fit in the room and just simply look awesome.

Just found out that, there is a selling Callas 2014 near my place with just $1500 including the stand. Should I take the shot, it is really a bargain.