Finally, a great stylus cleaner-Onzow Zerodust!

Just wanted to turn on us vinyl lovers to a great product.
Not expensive, on Amazon for about $50. Super easy to use. No fluid, no brushes. Just uncover it and lightly touch the sticky pad to the stylus. Well removes dust and stuff. I apply it about every other side.
mglik
Or you can use some blu tac on a quarter and touch the stylus as recommended by soundsmith
I never found that product to be more effective than brushing. I do think the Magic Eraser and Blu-stuff will remove detritus that is stubbornly attached to the stylus tip, but in the last year or so, I stopped using those too- I know Peter L. advocates the Blu stuff, but I am concerned that it is stressing the cantilever in an unnatural way. I am not reporting any damage- this is my own OCD-ness. I have a longer haired brush along with the more common short bristle stiff "pad" type brush.  
I normally use no liquids on my stylus- except when I owned Lyras and the manufacturer endorsed and sold a product for this purpose. You are free to disregard my concern or ignore it. Just me. 
$50 for a wad of sticky goo "not expensive"? Only in Audiophile land. And "finally"? The Onzow Zerodust has been available for many years.

A cheaper alternative is the RTOM Moongel drumhead damping pads, $7.25 for a 6-pk. Put five on your drumset, keep one for your stylus.