Efficient, affordable speakers for SETs?

Ever since I discovered the magic of SETs, I have been hooked and could never go back to “sand amps” or non SET tube amps. (Yes, I know they are dirty and colored but I love the soft clipping!) The seemingly endless problem has been finding speakers that not only function well with just a few watts of power but get the most out of the limited power and also sound real. Tried Lowthers in Medallion enclosures and some other enclosures but ultimately not very natural or satisfying. Realized that a two way speaker properly crossed over to a tweeter was best and found a speaker that was specifically designed to play with 8 300B watts. The Tetra 506s (worth checking out Tetraloudspeakers.com and the great musicians who use them!). Does anyone know other two way speakers designed to work well with SETs?
mglik
My speakers are the Decware HDT. Had them since 2004. To me, it is truly magical when using a properly built and engineered single full range driver. No subwoofer needed with these. Steve's bass loading scheme really works. Just an outstanding speaker.

I've always used a Decware SE84 variety, or one of my custom built jobbies at 2 watts/channel. Plenty loud for me.

As always, YMMV.

Cheers,          Crazy Bill
@waterclocker   Did you happen to consider these as well.  Normally I would want to, like you, do a DIY project with a fullrange driver.  But these are way beyond what I could do with a cabinet.  Suspect these would pair up superbly with the OP's SE amp.  Anybody heard these?  Beautiful to look at to boot!

https://www.decware.com/newsite/Liiaudio.html
@corelli  I did look at them and the Crystal 10 driver they use.  They seem like an excellent value when compared to other full range offerings.  I liked the Cube Audio speakers I heard at CAF, but the price...wow...way too rich for me.  I can't bring myself to buy pre-built speakers anymore, but I would seriously consider the Lii Audio Crystal 10 if I did.  I chose the Lii F15 to dip my toes into OB and the build is pretty simple.  I'm really glad for these great DIY friendly drivers!  I'm liking them more and more, now to get those baffles made!
PHY has introduced a new 6" driver that is inexpensive, 96dB and 16 ohms. Duke of Audiokinesis designed a sealed box for it; we're listening to a prototype of it which is very fast and images effortlessly. The driver is also suitable for OB or quarter wave rear loaded horn applications (there are plans for the quarter wave horn cabinet on the PHY website). Duke told me he was impressed at how smooth the driver is; it has no whizzer cone but goes past 15KHz rivaling the best full range drivers. It can go down below 80Hz so can be easily integrated with a sub (80Hz is sort of the magic number in that regard; below 80Hz bass is omnidirectional to the human ear so even though the sub might be elsewhere, the bass will sound as if its coming from the main speakers due to harmonics of the bass notes).

Although this is a bit on the low side for efficiency for most SETs, if the SET didn't have to play anything below 80Hz this could be quite practical.
Some great recommendations! Thanks. I would have never thought of Golden Ear. Wow. Sandy has developed them for years and they sure are popular. Only problem is that my wife would kill me (low WAF!). My budget is around $10K and my room is medium size.
Trenner and Friedl is super interesting. They are really beautiful and have been well received. Love the Austrian history of music and looks like that sensitivity is applied to the T&F speakers. I had some experience with PHY drivers. The Ocellia speaker uses them and is very sensitive but not dynamic enough. Audio Note UK are an industry standard for decades but their output is also somewhat limited. The Ocellia and AN seem good for classical and Jazz. I really like Louis at Omega. And his speakers are a great value. Do love two ways. The best sounding one I ever heard was the Kharma S7. It is over $20k and not an SET friendly speaker. But I walked into that Kharma room at CES and was immediately stunned by the real sound. It was powered by a SS amp. I guess they aren’t so bad.
I have found that you really have to match the amp with the speaker. They are like the “two hands clapping” in a system.