Dynaudio Emit 10 vs. Evoke 10

I currently have a pair of Dynaudio Emit 10 speakers on solid stands with a tube amp in a small room. They sound quite nice as set up. I’m confident my tube amp can contribute more to better sound than the Emits reveal. Does anyone know if the next model up, the Evoke 10, is a noticeable upgrade or only a slightly better version of the Emits?
128x128mjcmt

I have a set of Emit 20 speakers out in my garage. I have an Arcam A49 200 WPC amp running them out there they are a decent speaker for $1000.00 good enough for the garage.If you have some money buy a set of Special40's greta speaker. but current heavy, need an amp with some grunt

Thanks Fillmoor, for you personal experiences. I’m still using my M10 and find they work exceptionally well in my 9’ x 12’ small spare room using a 40W tube amp or a 60W SS amp. When I had them in our 18’ x 22’ large living/dining area they didn’t have the capability to fill the room. So I’ve been using them with superb results in a small room. I'am still considering an upgrade but am satisfied for now.

I use them in a room just a little bigger than that and totally agree. Great little speaker.