Drivers and how to clean them: Notes from ScanSpeak

Please use good judgement but if you ever wondered what the actual manufacturers recommend for cleaning your speaker drivers here's one maker's view:

https://www.scan-speak.dk/technical/tech-notes/
erik_squires
Do drivers become dirty when grilles are left on? Mine are difficult to remove/replace, and some take offense when guts are exposed. Same ones who think cookware should be hidden away as though one had an invisible chef or only dined out.
Thanks Erik.
Surely it's about time to reintroduce activated water for the benefit of the many snake-oil customers here?

Oh.  I just searched for information about it and find it's already back with hits on suppliers and phoney tech stuff on 'the science'.

Selling water for big money is way ahead of selling fuses and cables for big money.

What goes around.....
I use Pledge grab-it duster on the exposed bass drivers of my Kii Threes, not sure what equaliviant would be outside Australia. like a feather duster but claims made from special grab-it fibres to attract, trap and hold dust, allergens, dirt and hair. They do pick up and don’t leave any dust behind. In fact I use this on all my hifi gear to regularly clean and dust.
I use a dry cotton cloth on my Revel aluminim drivers. Just enough pressure to dislodge dust, usually a gentle swipe.