Dog pissed on speaker

Any suggestions for how to remove dog piss from speaker, including on paper cone? Klipsch Heresy IV. It still has faint smell, and if I can still smell it must be strong to the dog. Dog has stopped peeing there but I’m still concerned he might again, driven by the smell. And if I get rid of the speakers, who would buy it?

miltonpyron

I think you should pee on the dogs Amplifier. JK. Natures Miracle is the easiest over the counter. It does not prevent the animal from smelling it just humans. If you can try buying a really fine mist spray head/ bottle. You are going to want to do multiple applications and do not try to dry it up faster. It only works in wet form so time is your friend. Unplug the speaker cable from the wire. Also, try to make sure you cover the affected areas. So leave the speaker upright so the liquid follows the path of the urine. 25 years owning my own carpet and upholstery business. There are stronger products but you probably can not get them. I hope this helped. 

Lots of practical advice from from seasoned audiophiles.

Urine good hands here.

……well if he is “‘ marking his territory “‘ if you find him humping the speaker I would then get really worried. Where do you think the Wilson Pups came fro

?