Do high dollar mono blocks truly improve the Sound Quality over the mid tier amps

I'm currently running a pair of Classe Delta Mono"s to drive my Wilson Alexx V's.  IMO they sound wonderful with plenty of power.  I've been considering upgrading these amps to the next price/quality level.  My biggest concern is whether I'll get the level of improvement in SQ that will move the needle.  I'd love to hear from folks who have made this move in their systems or heard comparisons at shows or dealers.  

128x128skinzy

Atmashere when was the last   time  the class D mono blocks 

were Officially upgraded or improved ?  AGD for example has had 2-33 upgrades that are a noticeable step up  in sonics depending on model. 
there has been several new Gan Mosfets in the last 2 years  just an observation .

@audioman58 We spent about 5 years refining the amp we released. It had to sound better than our tube amps, else people in the market might think we were nuts or just cashing in. Plus I wanted to enjoy them in my own system and not miss the tubes. We met those goals and so the amps haven't needed refinement since release. I can't speak for other manufacturers in that regard- each follows their own path. Its not as if we are sitting on our hands though. We switched to some newer devices in the 2nd year of production as they made our heatsink more effective. That required an entirely new module. But it does not sound different from the old one.

Evaluate amp vs amp and ignore the mono-block vs traditional.  Sure Mono blocks can have some advantages, but many top amps are built as 2 monoblocks in traditional chasses.  Monoblocks increase the length of the signal cables while reducing the length of the speaker cables.  No consensus on which is better.

But a better amp will definitely sound better (truism?).  I much prefer class A.

@carlsbad2 Mono blocks also offer significantly more power if the stereo version of the amp shares the watts.  Love your system.  Hoping a "better" amp will move the needle.  I will report back.

Atmosphere Why don’t you make a more powerful pair of monoblocks in Ganfets ?

100 watts , 200wpc in a larger room. With bigger 4 ohm speakers 

would give extra overhead which is always a good thing.especially since the THD is low  and they run cool.