Do good power cords have to be stiff?

As far as I am concerned, stiff power cables are a pain in the butt. Wonder if anyone has found a great power cable that is very flexible?

128x128zavato

Less Loss cables, made in Lithuania use a braided construction and are extremely flexible.

Stiffness of a power cord has no effect on the sound. It only changes the mechanical characteristics and makes it easier to handle. As long as the current rating of a cable is not exceeded, the rest does not matter electrically & sonically.

I was using Nordost Vishnus in my mid level system. A clear improvement over stock.  But they too were somewhat stiff. Replaced them with Morrow MAP3s which sound just as good as the Nordost and are quite flexible. If I get the upgrade itch I will climb the Morrow ladder before going back to stiff power cords.

I've been using a Wireworld Aurora 7.  12 ga silver clad OFC.   Its flat design makes it pretty flexible.  I have it folded back with about an inch radius.  For my DACs etc, I agree with @thomaswv that Morrows are extremely flexible at least lower in the line.