Denarips and Vinshine split

Title correction* Denafrips

Alvin Chee on you tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?si=iPMiniBbgK6x9_Su&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR28DZostBVrm3-lyFmRruk2D20l3ZwpO9Oj3mcNEhRnLYGa9maFLdyDAqc_aem_EjJ79wBt_x_4ZgonhrlADA&v=ksjgWvRLor0&feature=youtu.be

128x128fthompson251

Breaking News.....Alvin is associated with LAIV  (live).....The hottest new DAC on the market  $10K sound for $2700. See Hi Fi Huffs review. I bought one it's fantastic detail retrieval isn't bettered by any under 10K. Compared by Huff to DCS Bartok and Chord Dave. The deal of the year.

Loving my Pontis II with firmware upgrade.  Glad to hear he will support his customers.  

I whole heartedly disagree with anyone knocking Alvin Chee as a "middle man who adds no value".

He is one of the few middle men who has added tremendous value to me in the past. He is the one who set up US repair for Denafrips products, who instituted the 3 year transferrable warranty, who pushed for firmware updates, who created the videos on how to upgrade firmware and components , who has answered any and all emails requesting information/recommendations, and who fought hard to not have the never ending naming convention that was driving resale prices down.

He fought for those of us who own Denafrips products, and apparently lost. I have owned a bunch of Denafrips products (DACs, DDCs, amps, preamps; all purchased through Vinshine. Also LHY linear power supplies, and several friends with the Jay's CDT2 MKIII transports.

I will absolutely continue to follow Vinshine and Alvin, and have absolutely NO qualms about buying from him. What can be better than having a reliable partner for Chinese hi-fi, that stands behind them with integrity.

I agree with the positive comments for Alvin.  I've ordered a couple of things him and always pleased with service and support.  I am pleased with my T2 but if it comes time to upgrade I will probably look to him first before I go to Denafrips.