Decoupling for Cornwall IV's

Any experience with Herbie's Giant Fat Gliders or any similar isolation/anti-vibration products for Klipsch Cornwall IV's?
Thanks!
michaelc2020
Guys, FYI

The larger Auralex Subdude does fit under the platform of the CWIV.  It's left to right measurement "appears" to be about 1" shy of ideal--but when I looked at the CWIV bottom platform base, it is made of 3/4" plywood/MDF, which means you pick up 1.5" left to right.  

So, I have mine on these platforms now.  

I have been running CW IV's with the Dynamat dampening upgrade as well as the VCap Odum and Path Audio Resistors per Don Sachs suggestions.  I love these speakers!  I still find the bass to be just OK, plenty of it, just a bit flabby and undefined IMO.  I have the CW's five feed out from front wall and have used a McIntosh MC275 VI as well as Pass Labs XA 25....augmented with four REL's, two front two rear.  Even with all RELs off, same sort of presentation.....a bit flabby and undefined.  Don't get me wrong....it's not bad, just could be better.  Surprisingly, with more power, the McIntosh tube amp actually a bit better control of bass than the Pass.  My question is, have any CW IV users experimented with the Townsend Isolation bars and gotten favorable results?  and how do your results compare to no isolation?

Thanks in advance!