Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
David,
That link you posted brought back pleasant memories . Mike Lavigne bringing the Found Music 2A3 SET mono blocks to my and other audiophiles attention. State of the art design and built quality to implement by all accounts an exquisite sounding amplifier.

Now this will be taken to the next level as an all out assault 4 chassis amplifier with even better output transformers, separate power supply chassis  per channel. The Nenuphars will extract every bit of performance these amplifiers have to offer. Very exciting times ahead. This will be fun!
Charles
david_ten Congrats on your new amps.  Can't wait to hear your report.

BTW I ended up with the Sigma NR V2 power cable instead of the Omega.  When attached to the VR L2i-SE it had 85% of the benefits of the Omega at 50% of the price.  Still truly remarkable. 

Next up, I'm auditioning some Shunyata Alpha NR V2 speaker cables. 
Given that the Nenuphar is precisely designed to optimize the bass response utilizing a bottom front cabinet port and interaction with the floor, has anyone had to contend with any degradation caused by think cut-pile carpet?
For Cal; and others who may be interested...

Here are some of the general differences between the custom 2A3 build by Scott and his former, my current, Found-Music 2A3 amps:

* 4 chassis design, heavier construction vs. a 2 chassis design

* DC regulated filament/heaters vs. AC heated

* driver circuitry and theory is different, now actively loaded

* driver tubes are mirrored vs. a single tube

* active regulation in PS

* amps will be prioritized for signal purity and performance...amps I have were designed to prioritize output power

* high purity silver cabling throughout vs. copper cabling

* Different and ’superior’ output transformers

I’ll update as the build progresses.
Sounds great David. Would love to hear them, especially with the Nenuphars. As Charles said, I'm sure it'll be an amazing pairing.