Competitive class D amp suggestions

I have been Class D fun since a few years ago when i bought my first class D amp. I like the concept, in general, and all the attractive features of this class of amplifiers. I tried 4 different ones, currently i  stayed with one of them that i consider to be the best among all four amps. I do enjoy and like it. At the same time,  my 5 watts SET amplifier (with more than 100 times higher distortion according to the specs) gives more natural and (surprisingly) notably cleaner sound (THD of the class D amp is 0.001). The soundstage  of the class D amp is not so bad but that of the tube one is still better.   

I remain attracted by class D amps though. 

Any fresh suggestions on reasonably priced class D amps (i mean excluding  non-reasonably priced class D amps, e.g., Merrill amplifiers)?

Any comments on non-reasonably priced class D amps are also welcome (so far i was not able to audition many class D amps and am curious if there are some which could really compete with Class A). 

128x128niodari

+1 on the Rogue Dragon, have owned 2 and the Medusa that proceeded it. Fantastic, versatile amp that really sang for me using Telefunken's.

I run AGD Audion mono blocks. They are destination amps for me.

For decades, I was a die hard SET guy. Was always turned away from SS because of the SS glare or edge. Not a problem with the AGDs. And the lack of distortion is a game changer.

Knowing Ralph, bet his new Atma Class D mono blocks are also excellent. 
Not Class D but an innovative design, Bakoon also give a clear window with no objectionable colorations. I have their headphone amp. Easily replaced a Berning ZOTL.

I have had more than a few amps in my 2 systems over the last 20 years. The one class D amp that I remember was a PS Audio--dont remember the model number. great sounding amp.. Fast forward to probably just last year. I picked up a NuPrime. sta-6 (discontinued ) The STA-9 is current offering. The STA-6 has a class a pre stage in it with class D output. It does get a bit warm. Certainly not your typical class D amp. I am really surprised at how good it sounds. Ive pared down and in my main system there is only one other choice for amplification a Bottlehead Kaiju.. and have to run the BH on a different pair of speakers with high sensitivity.. The NuPrime STA-6 cost. 449.. not bad surprising punch way above its price point. I think buying a pair of the Wharfedale  EVO 4.3 on a whim and wanted to see what this   dome mid range  is all about  --not many designs use dome mid.   it just happened that this amp really likes the Wharfedales.  

Check ATI 500 series they have some

great class D amps 

also mono price has a couple back ordered till December 

Besides the ones I already mentioned, Jeff Rowland is another egregious omission.