Comments on the Magnum Dynalab MD-100

Any comments or experience with the Magnum Dynalab MD-100 tuner? Notice any sound differences between using the balanced or RCA output? thanks..
hgeifman
One more time. Has anyone purchased this tuner and/or have any comments? Any comments on balanced vs. RCA output?
Hg I've been wondring too. If you call Dynalab for their opinion then I'd appreciate hearing their take on that question. I may even ask them myself, as I'm leaning toward selling my FT101 for either the MD102 or MD100.
Again. Has anyone purchased this tuner and/or have any comments? Any comments on balanced vs. RCA output?.
I just bought a MD-100. I can't comment on the use of balanced outs, because I'm running single-ended, but I can speak for the product overall.

First impressions of the box: excellent build quality, love the ergonomics of this unit. The flywheel tuning is easy and efficient, and the meters are very useful for spot-on tuning. I got one in silver, and it looks beautiful, especially when lit up at night.

As for the sound, it's exceptional. Although this is my first tuner, and I haven't compared it to others, I am mightly impressed by the sound quality of this unit. It's the best FM I have ever heard; crisp, clear, and a natural quality in the midrange that the Magnum tuners are famous for.

I highly recommend this tuner for anyone looking for a well built, excellent sounding tuner in the $1500 range. I can't justify spending any more for a tuner, and I think this be in my rack for many years to come. Hope this helps.

Jeff