Check This Out!

Just wanted to make audiophile community aware, anyone looking for a DAC must check out Galle DAC from Cinnamon Audio. The feedback from two recent buyers was very inspiring and they bought the DAC after listening.

"The Galle DAC: we’ve crafted a DAC that delivers a natural, lush sound with remarkable dynamics and harmonic richness"

Cutting edge R2R, 27 bit ladder, laser cut the resistors to hit 0.1% tolerance; installed directly into the circuit board for a bargain price of $12,995

You can hear this DAC at Capitol Audio, courtesy @gestalt audio.

https://cinnamonaudio.com/components/galledac

128x128lalitk

If he’s both distributor and dealer on this product as well, his margin will definitely cover home demos. Listen for yourself at home, forget show conditions.

Be sure you like it, this will have minimal value on the secondhand market…

Greetings to everyone.

I have heard this DAC in two setups (including my own - I purchased it). To those for whom the price is "silly" let me say that I have heard DAC's four times the cost of the Cinnamon Galle (dCS Vivaldi) and much more (top-of-the-line MBL). I have an audio system (photo available on this forum) that includes Alsyvox speakers and New Audio Frontiers Stradivari 211 monos. No matter the cost, I haven't heard digital conversion match the Lp front end I am lucky to own - until I heard the Galle. All those who have heard it have had the same reaction. Of course, there are those for whom the price is simply out of the question - that's a different issue - but in the era of six-figure DAC/Clock systems, this is simply an outstanding product. Oh - and no, I have zero link to the Portuguese company that produces it nor any financial interest in the audio store in Nashville that is the dealer. I just enjoy wonderful (mostly classical) music. Of course, my hearing, and that of my audiophile friends, is just our opinions. If you have the chance, however, I do strongly recommend listening for yourself. Thanks for your patience with this long posting.

Post removed 

@steinedm1 

I really appreciate you for taking the time to chime in. I have heard nothing but positive feedback from folks that were fortunate to audition this DAC and end up buying it. BTW, you have a beautiful system, ever since I’ve heard Alsyvox they have been on my wish list. Back to Gallo, it will make its debut at Capitol Audio. 

Cheers!