High compliance
4-7 g weight
MM or HOMC
easily sourced
replaceable stylus
$100-200
balanced good sound
wrat
A slight correction to my previous recommendation. The Grado is a moving iron cartridge, not a moving magnet. Alas the Grado recommendation in null and void. If one chose the Grado route regardless of the iron vs magnet engine, the infamous Grado hum scenario now comes into play. 
wrat:

No attempt to brand shame you - just look @ my listed system.

More info equals (hopefully) better advice.

Like Grado (currently using a Silver that I recently resurrected with a NOS replacement stylus that I forgot I owned), but my experience is with their older Prestige line.

Lot's of conflicting views on Grado as to tonearm effective mass compatibility, but from my experience with their budget line they sounded best with the medium mass tonearms I've tried (9.5-12.5 approx.).

Never tried fluid or other dampers, which others have with lighter arms, so no comment there.

If the newer budget versions are different (more compatible) then great - I then suggest Grado.

But once again, the deck/arm/preamp info would help.

DeKay
Soundsmith SMMC4 and 1/2 inch adapter.  High compliance, just under 4 grams without headshell screws.  Closer to $300, but I think Soundsmith does have a eBay store.  Maybe there’s a deal on the cartridge and adapter.