can you help me narrow my speaker cables short list please?

seeking a pair of speaker 15ft  speaker cables that I can get in white or white covered jacket covered for under 1k

At the moment I'm using Analysis Plus Oval 12, very happy with them but need to switch to something white, my shortlist as follows;

Nordost 2 Flat,

Wireeworld Stream 8,

Chord OdysseyX,

Bluejeans Octoquad

audiocanada

If you've happy with what you have why not just buy a jacket to slip over them.

I’d get a white cotton sheet and cut it to the length of your cable and width enough to make a tube with enough diameter so your cables can be inserted through it, then take it to a local dry cleaners and have them sew them into tubes for a few bucks.  They’ll probably sound better too, ehem.

Or, alternatively you could just use some white heat shrink tubing made for electronics like this…

https://snapklik.com/en-ca/product/chanzon-40-sizes-heat-shrink-tubing-assorted-kit-ul-listed-2-1-ratio-1mm-20mm-diam-30mm-80mm-length-multi-color-black-white-red-blue-clear-yellow-sleeving-wrap-shrinking-2-to-1-assortment-172-pcs/0PR24PJ7J7W65

Either would likely be much cheaper than buying new cables, and you get to keep your current cables if you like them.  Just a couple ideas FWIW.

current ones are too short

I guess I could DIY a sleeve/ cover, amazon has tons of em