Can I upgrade my IC cable for $100?

I have put together a desktop headphone system recently that consists of a Musical Fidelity A5 CD player and Mapletree Audio Ear+ HD amp. I and using a DH Labs BL-1 IC cable between the two. The sound is very good but could be a little sweeter in the highs. Can anyone recommend a cable that will better the performance of the BL-1 ICs for a budget of about $100 new or used?
emiliop
you could try Morrow MA1 or stretch for the MA2

I am not familiar with your cable however...
Try some Splenda. It tastes like sugar because it's made from sugar. I have no idea how it sounds though!!!!
Try some Splenda. It tastes like sugar because it's made from sugar. I have no idea how it sounds though!!!!

That was helpful.

Thanks for the other suggestions but I was hoping to hear from someone familiar with my old BH Labs Silver Sonic cables. I know there are several good cables sold at entry level prices that are popular here at Audiogon but my BL-1s are/where considered good cables at that price point. I don't want to waist my money if there is no improvement to be had at this price point, especially in the upper mids and highs.
buy used and sell used, take the $10 hit (or so) for shipping to find what you like...
You might try to snag a pair of Zu Mission ICs on ebay. I got two different pairs for a bit above your $100 limit (each).
I had the DH Labs BL-1 in my system long time back. The Anti-Cables are far far superior to them. Try them you will love it.
Picked up a .5 meter Siltech SQ-88 Classic G5 at a very reasonable price. Will see how that works out. Should be able to sell it at no loss if it doesn't work out.