Can a Micro Seiki MA-505M2 from a Micro Seiki DD8 fit on Luxman PD-310 TF-MT tonearm base

Bought a Micro Seiki MA505M2 from a MS DD-8 turntable thinking it would fit on my PD 310 with TF-MT base but it has a different and elevated base than a universal MA-505.  Seller will not take the arm back.  Do not want to cut up or drill the TF-MT base. Thinking I may have to get a base made to lower the arm and accommodate the lip with mounting bolt holes on the tonearm base.  Not sure about the geometry of the whole thing.  Before i start that adventure I was wondering if any of the more experienced here had tried this before or had any thoughts?

Thanks
1967redster
Yes you are probably right thanks.  I may have to find a machinist one or someone who can do it with some wood.  I was hoping someone had tried before and would suggest replacing the tonearm removable base with something else that would work with the TF MT..  Wishful thinking I  guess.
Just took a look at both turntables, the MS and the Luxman. Yes, I think you will need to have a special mount machined. Have a blank machined and a bar with two holes so you can scribe the spindle to pivot distance on the blank mount.
I have an aluminum bar made from a scrap piece of 1" x 1.25" with a spindle hole at one end and another hole to take a Starrett scribe at the other end. The holes are accurately machined so I can scribe the pivot to spindle distance very accurately. After scribing the arc on the blank, the machinist can proceed to finish your mount.

BillWojo
https://www.vinylengine.com/turntable_forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=120691&hilit=ATP+12THere is a link to the armboards that I built for my Victor. You can see a picture of the tool I made to scribe the arc on the armboard.
BillWojo

Thanks BillWojo.  Looks good.  That is helpful.  I use such a tool to be more precise than just using the existing arm hole in the TF-MT as a guide.