Can a Micro Seiki MA-505M2 from a Micro Seiki DD8 fit on Luxman PD-310 TF-MT tonearm base

Bought a Micro Seiki MA505M2 from a MS DD-8 turntable thinking it would fit on my PD 310 with TF-MT base but it has a different and elevated base than a universal MA-505.  Seller will not take the arm back.  Do not want to cut up or drill the TF-MT base. Thinking I may have to get a base made to lower the arm and accommodate the lip with mounting bolt holes on the tonearm base.  Not sure about the geometry of the whole thing.  Before i start that adventure I was wondering if any of the more experienced here had tried this before or had any thoughts?

Thanks
1967redster
Thanks BillWojo.  Looks good.  That is helpful.  I use such a tool to be more precise than just using the existing arm hole in the TF-MT as a guide.
https://www.vinylengine.com/turntable_forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=120691&hilit=ATP+12THere is a link to the armboards that I built for my Victor. You can see a picture of the tool I made to scribe the arc on the armboard.
BillWojo

Just took a look at both turntables, the MS and the Luxman. Yes, I think you will need to have a special mount machined. Have a blank machined and a bar with two holes so you can scribe the spindle to pivot distance on the blank mount.
I have an aluminum bar made from a scrap piece of 1" x 1.25" with a spindle hole at one end and another hole to take a Starrett scribe at the other end. The holes are accurately machined so I can scribe the pivot to spindle distance very accurately. After scribing the arc on the blank, the machinist can proceed to finish your mount.

BillWojo
Yes you are probably right thanks.  I may have to find a machinist one or someone who can do it with some wood.  I was hoping someone had tried before and would suggest replacing the tonearm removable base with something else that would work with the TF MT..  Wishful thinking I  guess.