Cables for Aurender N150

I’ve had my Aurender N150 for 6 months and have been using an AudioQuest Carbon USB cable and a Shunyata Taipan power cable that I had available.  I’ve really enjoyed the N150. Have Aurender owners found benefit in going farther upscale for USB and power cables?  

For the non-Aurender people out there, the N150 is the current bottom of Aurender models .  I’ve had excellent success when upgrading other components’ cables but you can hit that point where you don’t need Ferrari tires on a Honda.

txp1

Showing 2 responses by marco1

@txp1 talk about Heinz 57 cable menagerie:-). I think I already mentioned this above but try the Cardas Clear High Speed USB.  Will be quite a nice improvement over the AQ Carbon.

I am a Cardas fan boy so you may want to take my recommendation with a grain of salt.  Their Clear line for cables in my opinion are some of the better cables available.  I use a Clear power cord and Clear High Speed USB on my N150. Use the Clear Beyond PC on my N200. I have tried other brands but find the Cardas much more to my liking.