Cable for Hifiman HE1000 V2 Headphone

I would like a all copper wire.
I have eliminated the "big" names for various reasons

So. Down to these 3 Audio Envy ToneKraft, Moon Audio Black Dragon, and Norne Audio

Driving the headphone with a primaluna evo300 integrated amp.  (tubes)

Which one and why?
Thanks Much

mlapenta

The Hifiman HE1000V2s are my favorite headphone and my favorite cable with them are the Moon Audio Silver Dragons. The Black Dragons are my go to cable for the Hifiman EDITION Xv2s but make you feel like your missing something when used with the1000s. Enjoy the music

I would like a all copper wire.

I’m gonna challenge you on this.  I’ve got Arya Stealths and am using a LavriCable silver balanced cable and think it’s sublime.  I think a copper cable would blunt its inherent air and detail, and in no way is my sound bright or harsh.  If you like lush and warm by all means go with a copper cable, but if you want neutral and natural sound I’d highly recommend LavriCable that are a huge value in pure, silver cables.  I got their 1.2m Ultimate cable with their top AECO connectors for around $250 and  think they hit the sound straight down the fairway with nothing to criticize.  Many other users here have been extremely happy with Lavricables too.  Just my $0.02 FWIW. 

https://www.lavricables.com/?s=He1000