Breaking news! Jays Audio is moving to Texas and takes interest in McIntosh

Southwest audio show apparently was a big hit and a great place for audio.

It's nice to see Jay is taking an interest in McIntosh amplifiers. He has a 2 boxes in his lab containing MC 901 dual mono amplifiers that can be used to biamp lots of things including speakers , a tube/solid state amplifier. He promises a review sometime soon.

Additionally he's got brand new speakers and we don't know what they are because they are Hidden behind acoustical panels waiting to be unveiled sometime by Thanksgiving.

Jay predicts his brand will be bigger than southwest audio show.  Jays audio show coming to a Texas town near you. 

Looking forward to all the excitement. 

emergingsoul

Nicely worded, positive, and non defensive response to the highly critical posts in this thread. As I look at my post, it was inappropriately negative. Kudos to your success.

Nice response Jay. Clear and factual. I’m not sure why you get such a visceral response from people. You have always been professional in my experience and you have a ton of passion for what you do. I wish you good luck as you have put your money where your mouth is. We don’t agree on much when it comes to audio but we don’t have to agree about sound or “rankings” for me to respect your journey . I’m not a subscriber but I hope you continue to follow your passion wherever it takes you.

I love the radical spirit. Stick it to the man. I think the spirit of audio shows needs adjustment.  The last audio show in Texas brought together hundreds of individualized components that were all assembled in individual rooms where elderly men were shepherded in and out of these rooms, why they don't allow women to these events is beyond me, it's just remarkable.

How does anybody discern anything of sonic quality with these horribly set up rooms with all the mismatched components.

My gosh leave the beds in the room so people can relax while they listen to the music. 

I am still stuck at "moving to Texas". 

Why?

What's wrong with the Free State of Texas? You'd rather Kalifornia?