Bozak E300

Hello fellow audio enthusiasts 
I just picked up a pair of Bozak E300’s. I’ve heard adding a midrange speaker and crossover make these speaker actually worth while. Any thoughts on that?
 Thanks 
128x128jj228
I never heard of the E300 but I used to sell the B300 back in the mid 70’s. Is that what you are referring to?
Yes.  Typo on my part - apologies.  Turned out they had an issue, and the seller let me know before he shipped and refunded payment.  There are a few good folks out there as it turns out.
Too bad , The B301 speakers were a good seller back in the day, I think around $350-400.00 a pair in 70's.  I visited the factory and met Rudy Bozak, the owner.  He took me to a great Jewish Deli in S.Norwalk, Conn.  The corned beef on rye was amazing, I still remember the taste to this day.  Att the factory,  I got to see them manufacturing their 12 inch woofers.  They made cast baskets.  Pretty amazing.
Yes, it would have been a very worthwhile upgrade.  In their day, the Bozak aluminum midrange drivers were some of the best you could buy.  By adding an 8 ohm B209 midrange and an N-10102A X-over, the B300 became the three way model B302A...an excellent sounding loudspeaker.  Plus, all their their cabinets were furniture grade.  You can often find the necessary parts on Ebay.
Thanks.  I've read good things about them.  I'm going to keep an eye out and try to pick up a pair, make the modification for three way and add them to thee heard.