Boressen speakers

i had the chance to listen to these last year, also planning to listen to them in Munich this year.

I look to purchase a pair not sure which model yet

What is your experience?

Joe

128x128joe2022

I've been to a few demos Lars did and was floored by the presentation by the Raidho's and then Borrensen.s at axpona, but I've also heard the 02's maybe 03's not sure that a dealer put together and I was deeply unimpressed. saame can be said for any other brand right? set up, room conditions and driving components all have to play well together to hit it out of the park. I read when Lars and his partner worked for Raidho the speaker upgrade's included those 2 men flying in personally, getting a hotel and doing the speaker upgrades in person for a tidy sum of $40k depending on the speaker. That told me this is an exclusive club that I don't fit. Others might really value the exclusivity of such a company, I'm more of a bargain shopper.

I heard Borresen stand mounts at AXPONA 2022.  I was amazed how full satisfying bass and room filling they sounded.  They sounded excellent.  

they are good speakers. really good. bit overpriced but they simply want to overpower similar brand

Borresen speakers.........Sure, they sound incredible!!!  But, so do so many other speakers and brands that (to my ears) sound just as incredible, and can be had for so much less. I think I’ll just stick with my good old faithful pals, my phenomenal sounding Revel Salon 2 speakers, and call it a day.

They might be overpriced but I've heard several models at 2 Axpona's and they sure sounded good. Also at the other end of the spectrum are the Q Acoustics speakers. Wonderful sound and most mere mortals can afford. 

More to discover