Best used integrated under $5k

Hey guys

Preparing for a move out from our NYC apartment to a house in the suburbs. 
As part of that planning to create dedicated 2 channel space. At the moment using my salk sound speakers with marantz receiver. 
Plan is to get a new TT. Also last year I had done countless hours of auditions and based on that had settled on Wilson Sabrina. Planning to buy them used to save some dough. 
Also planning to buy used integrated. Want to spend < $5000. Short list is
- Hegel 360
- Luxman 509
- ML 585
- Audio Research VSI75
- Naim Supernait 2
- Krell Vanguard

Bunch of these brands are not that easy to find in the used market and you have to wait. 
Would appreciate any inputs on the above and anything else I should be looking at.
marrduk24
I have an ARC Vsi55 and it's a wonderful piece. Haven't heard the 75, but would expect it to be better. I recently replaced my Vincent SV-237, which is a bit of a giant killer, with a Simaudio 600i and am very happy with that.  
@ryder This was with 3 different speakers. 

- all Hegel components with the KEF Blade 
- all Mark Levinson components with Magico A3
- all Luxman components with TAD ME1 and 2 sets of Harbeth somethings

Now each of these systems had either the integrated or preamp + DAC + amp. The only way to have a better comparison than what I had was to have the same speakers with all these systems. In my world that is not possible and I did manage to get a great feel for the quality of each group of systems. The particular value of my observation was within the sub-group of each system when I was able to see were each companies integrated amp fit relative to the top end separates. In this case the variability in the speakers did not matter so much to me.
Make sure to save room in your budget for an upgrade when you get bored in the Burbs