Best choice for small form Amp for desktop

Need to redo desktop setup so have to downsize Amp. Looking at used small form integrateds from Bel Canto(5i), W4S (mInt), Peachtree and a few other Class D units to run Spendor S3/5 monitors. Only 85db efficiency does mean I'm looking for 50 or more wrms. Haven't heard any of these but I know some of these use older ICE modules. Does that mean lesser performance? Should I focus on newer  executions? IM looking at spending $1k or so as this is a  more peripheral system. Appreciate input or suggestions on other brands too. 

joekapahulu

This amp is also a backup for my main system because no techs within 3-4000 miles of me and I have learned over the last 50 years stuff happens with electronics out here in the middle of the Pacific. Ive had 3 amps go down in the last 5 years out here and so I’d rather overcompensate in buying something that can hopefully be more reliable and better qualityjust in case. We are having lots of grid problems so something will happen. I am curious about these little D amps like Fosi but more for the boat or workshop where it’s background music and quality is secondary.

Try the PeacfhTree GAN1 used or the PeachTree GAN400. Both should be available for $1000 used. I have a modded GAN1 that is really good.

The Vista Spark is an excellent desk system amp, especially with lively speakers, such as Triangle BRO3’s.  All in, about $700.