Best Audiophile desktop for under $2500?

My DELL Precision T7610 is crapping out on me.  I was very happy with it and the synergy with my Modwright OPPO205 and sysytem was great. It has trouble playing WASAPI 768khz on the latest JRiver and ROON. Any suggestions on a store or used bought desktop that is Audiophile worthy? I work everyday and dont have time to build one. Thanks in advance!

deanshias

@elliottbnewcombjr ...that's a pretty nifty card for the $ and it's specs....👍
No doubt better about, but one ends up paying for the privilege...;)

....and we've all spent more on Something....*L*

I think it’s rather straight forward, any pc , I prefer Mac with KEF LSX II power speaker with steamer all integrated and can stream. They sound terrific ~$900

At work I use Digital Audio Labs CardDeluxe PC soundcard that I bought years ago (installed into Dell OptiPlex tower computer). Digital output into Merason Frerot DAC with Black Cat digital cable. The sound is very good with no noise whatsoever. You can still find these cards on eBay. 

Let's not forget, PC for Music Videos,

you don't get them thru audio service streamers do you?. They are the Primary Source of 'streamed' content, my PC with a lot of memory and fast processor/ 27" monitor DAC, Luxman Integrated/AR-2ax

I also stream music videos, music tv on my Home Theater, laptop's not gonna cut it.

I do not understand why so many want to tell OP what he wants is wrong, do this instead. 

As folks have pointed out, the issue with the question is the word audiophile. No, no chance this will happen for either $2,500 or with a PC involved. Doesn’t mean you cannot get enjoyable sound out of it. I enjoy my office system.

Given his current system was a Microsoft OS based machine, I would doubt he now wants a MAC. I would never buy a used PC. If open to a Mac book, you can run it on batteries, which I used to do for my streaming (sounded terrible compared to any real streamer).

But you can get decent sound out (enjoyable to listen to) with a good sound card, lots of power conditioning, and good amplification.

So the real question for OP is has anyone a PC recommendation? I have a huge tower that I made, 14TB, water cooled, but very expensive. With all the space inside it sounds OK for my office system.