Berkeley Dac 2 or PS audio DSD or Schiit Yggs?

Hi all,

I am debating Berkeley Dac 2 or PS audio DSD or Schiit Yggs? 
i have tube amp (Line Magnetic 219ia)
i am inclined to Schiit yggs based on reviews ..
i have no experience with any of these dacs..
please share your experience if you happened to listen all of these and your personal opinion..
thank you all.
sundaram78
A decade ago MQA had some benefit to us. Braodband and disk space is so cheap right now, there's no longer any benefit at all to the end user. It's like HDCP built into HDMI. That they want me to pay extra for it is insult to injury. 

Best,

Erik 
well.. i ordered the yaggs!

but very interestingly i found something about my current DAC which i am thrilled about.

while reading about yaggs and its reviews, many stated to leave the DAC turned on for weeks for burn in and to attain peak performance.
Currently i am using Bel Canto c5i as DAC only feeding my LM 219ia tube amp. I usually turn it off after my listening and next day i turn it on back.. after i read about yaggy reviews, i wanted to try keep it on and see how this DAC performs .. for the first 3-4 days i found some improvements but i told myself that it could be just illusion.. but a week later now, i suddenly hear lot of nuances to music.. i am really surprised and its for real, I am hearing micro details and it adds vibrancy to the music.. i am really thrilled.

does it mean i leave all components turned on for ever? i certainly cannot do it to my tube amp (i dont know what will happen) but this is really very interesting

also, my current setup is now sounding so good i am really confused about do i really need yaggy at all? i mean will it really add so much more and i have no idea what that so much more can be??

i am very thrilled and confused..

The digital circuitry needs to reach thermal equilibrium and that is best done by leaving the DAC on.

The main difference is not from the electronic amplification stages as much as it is from the digital circuitry working optimally.

That’s why - even more than preamps & amps - DACs need to have been on for a while to experience their potential.

And it's why you should never allow a dealer or anyone selling a DAC to power it up and play it shortly after you have arrived.  It needs to have been powered up (and processing a signal if possible) for a minimum of 8 hours, IMO.