B&W 804 D3 vs 803 D3

Hi, I currently own the B&W 804 D3 speakers, and I'm actually quite happy with it.  However, I have always wanted the 803 D3, but opted for the 804 because I think it might fit better in my limited space.

Anyway, I'm getting the upgrade bug recently, and really want to consider the 803 D3.  So the question I have is whether anyone have auditioned / owned both speakers, and let me know if the 803 D3 a worthy upgrade from the 804 D3.

Thanks very much in advance.
128x128xcool
Never do small upgrades. Save your money for much better but expensive stuff. That's how I would do it.
If you’re staying within B&W line and space/size is not an issue, you should save up for 802D3. Stepping up to 802D3 would offer substantial upgrade over 804D3 and 803D4. 
Thanks @lalitk Unfortunately, 802D3 might just be too big for my space.

Actually, I have a somewhat related question.   Has anyone heard anything about possibility of a D4 version of the 800 series coming out soon?   I wonder if I should just wait for the next generation, whenever that might be.
I think the 803 D3 is a significant improvement over the 804 D3.  I think you would agree if you heard them side-by-side.  Of course, I may be somewhat biased as my 17 month old like new pair of 803 D3s are for sale on usaudiomart.  I love the B&W sound, and I am upgrading to the 800 D3.
I have owned 804N and do own 803N and 802N.  I have auditioned the D3 802s and 803s.  Many here dump on BW but they are great speakers with right electronics.  How big is your room?  The 803s are a big upgrade, but to me, the 802s are a huge jump up and the sweet spot in the line.  Of course the bass is better, but the way they fill the room and pressurize the air is significantly better....especially in a bigger room.  You can get beautiful used 802s in N or S or D2 for great deals.