Aurender N200

Hi

I was hoping to get feedback on the Aurender N200.   I have a Bluesound Vault 2i that honestly has been great but I am looking for a significant bump up in sound. Will be using with a LAB 12 DAC which accepts USB class 2 output and has coax also.  I really like this DAC , although I do have the opportunity to trade up within a year so that's to be seen if I do that.  I find myself mostly streaming and want a great sounding stand alone streamer that won't be outclassed if I upgrade the DAC.   Any opinions of this unit would be appreciated 

Thanks 

128x128oddiofyl

Showing 5 responses by marco1

Oddiofyl we seem to be in almost identical situations.  I too have a very resolving system with the streamer (Node) currently the weak link.  I'm also seriously considering the N200.  Coincidently I'm one of the two people Juan mentions above.  If you haven't already done so shoot him a PM.  He's been very helpful to me and seems to be very knowledgeable in the Aurender line.  Please let us know what you think if you decide to go the N200 route or whatever you decide.  I'll plan to do the same once I decide.  Good luck with whatever you choose.

Congrats.  I'm sure you will not be disappointed.  Getting ready to pull the trigger myself.

@sdw I'll be curious what you think.  I just bought the N200 for one of my speaker systems and then ended up buying the N150 for a headphone system too.  Systems are in different houses so no way for me to easily compare anytime soon.  Anxious to see what you find.