Aurender N200 vs Lumin U2 vs Aqua LinQ

I'm looking to upgrade my streamer and I'm considering the Aurender N200, Lumin U2 and Aqua LinQ.  I have  Aqua La Scala DAC.  One would think the synergy with the Aqua LinQ would be a no brainer given its dedicated cable and being future upgradable.   I'm not interested in Roon and stream directly from Tidal.  Appreciate your input on anyone that has demoed all or some of the above.  Thank you in advance.   

salc

@salc

Since you own La Scala DAC, I would lean towards the LinQ and take advantage of optimized AQ Link i2S connectivity between the two components. If I recall correctly, AQUA is not a huge proponent of USB. Their DAC’s are optimized for AQLink, SPDIF or AES connections.

On the flip side, N200 is proving to be universally synergistic with DAC’s that has optimized USB. Even though N200 sports SPDIF output, this would not be my choice due to serviceable TCXO clock inside N200.

Lalik our 442Evo aeon outperforms the much more expensive aurender n20

And our usb implementation assures state of rhe art usb output the Aqua dacs do sound great via usb and you get a full roon core endpoint and cd ripper

Uou also get a fully modular and upgradable design which you dont get in an Aurender device

We just installed an aqua Lascala with an 432evo Aeon and the client found thesound to rival his 25k analog rig.

DAVE and Troy

AUDIO INTELLECT NJ

aqua dealer

Us importers 432evo music servers