Audiophile Grade Wall Receptacle

Moving homes.  Any recommendation for quality wall receptacle?   Pangea?  Audioquest?

Thanks

mlapenta

The addition of the Audioquest NGR Edison may be, dollar for dollar, the best bang for the buck I've ever spent on my system.  I was expecting "something".  Wasn't expecting anywhere near the magnitude of sonic improvement they delivered.

Have gone on to place them everywhere that matters in my music and HT systems

I had the Audioquest outlets and yes good but then replaced with Furutech GTX NCF outlets and while it took 2-3:weeks to break-in the Furutech are simply superior IMO.

I looked at a number outlet reviews online. Just like interconnects and power cords, there are a lot of different opinions about which is the best. (And, of course, there are always those who will say none of them make any difference at all even though they never tried anything themselves.)

In the end, I went with the Cruze Maestro based on both reviews and price. I wanted something I could return if it didn’t work and that was under $100. It replaced a 25 year old $3 outlet. Definite improvement in sound! Didn’t compare with anything else so have no idea if anything else would have been better or worse. Most companies have a trial/return so there is not much to lose. Either way an education!

recordbore I like the way you think! Try one and let's your ears decide! I went at it one at a time never even thought about if anyone had a return policy! Great way to experiment! And you are very right with a return policy you really only have a bit of your time into the trail and if you like it a bit of money. Unfortunately this hobby like all hobbies costs money. But some of the fun is the learning process that happens along the way. A friend on the other side of t country told me he bought special cyro treated breakers for his panel. I need to write him and ask what he got and where he got them. I might try one at a time! 

Regards 

Has anyone compared Furutech, Oyaide or Maestro to SR Blue or Orange? Curious how SR stack up against the big boys...

Wig