Audio Research SP3-a1

My SP3, Badly Needs service, sent to ARC for an estimate ( got a nose bleed when I read there estimate ) ! Does anybody know a service company that is good on the older ARC stuff ?                                                                                                                                                                Thanks
huntingsnapcaps
For $3,000 you can get a used Herron VTSP-1a which will blow away the SP-3a.  And most $200 phono stages better the early ARC preamps by a long shot.
Purely for informational purposes, from that legacy database of ARC stuff: http://www.arcdb.ws/SP3/SP3.html 

Love the black and gold faceplate now. It's totally pimp. I thought it garish when I bought mine new, and went for silver. 
PS: schematic for SP 3-a-1 in the link if you scroll down.

I remember retubing mine in the early '80s- a raft of Telefunken 12AX7s. Cost a total of around $80 for the entire complement. 
Update on SP3-A1, I decided to let ARC do the repair, It was up there (at least I won"t lose  the shipping) . The pre amp will have a warranty and full documentation . What the Heck ." Life is to short "!
Got another bag of Monkey's, I have  an old D-150 ARC amp., that needs some attention also !