Audio Kharma website

Do people take this website serious. They have a thread about bacon that has over 1000 posts. One guy was complaining that audio was an expensive hobby but only had 300.00 tied up in his system. They think that audio made during the 70's blows away gear made in 2013. I can't figure out if these people took to much acid back in the day or are people really that stupid.
taters
"All audio no attitude" I am quoting Sebrof on that one. Yet they bash high-end cables, big amps and boutique products. So what happened to the "All audio no attitude" mantra.
The site has many type of users and as Sebrof said some like are using $300 system and some are with $30,000 system. Everyone is having his own experience to share.
AK is really comical stating "no attitude" as they are a wolfpack there, closed off to any message the see as against the majority there.
Its fine to have a leaning of vintage but you can not even debate cables or most any premium item without a pounce from heavyhanded moderators and members. I guess dumpster divers need a place to post like anyone else but they can not seem to for the most part grasp that it is about loving music. To be fair the reverse pops up here now and then so go figure. There is a moderate problem of jealousy there for those who listen to higher priced gear.
04-15-13: Chadnliz
To be fair the reverse pops up here now and then so go figure.

There is a moderate problem of jealousy there for those who listen to higher priced gear.
Agree and agree.
I think the AK an AGon sites are more similar than some might think, just different reference points. Water seeks its own level, so to speak.

If you want to know how to hook up 2 sets of speakers to one receiver, post that question on AK.
If you want to know what "Interconnect with great dynamics and bass slam", post that question on the 'Gon.

To be honest, both sound silly to me.