Audio Aero Capitole 192 MK II se upgrade

Good morning all,

I would like to know if anyone of you knows exactly what kind of capacitors and tubes you need to buy to upgrade the Capitle. Thanks
ssynphonic
Golden_ears,

With all that you have stated I agree......someone was wrong. Then again I may have misunderstood what I was told. Have you gotten the SE upgrade?
The better upgrade allows you to bypass the pre unless you are still into vinyl. The analog inputs allow you to run your tuner through the Capitole. I am currently running my Satellite through the toslink and my DVD through the coax. Also, using the balanced and unbalanced outputs I am running the feed to two rooms in my house, by bi-amping.
Thanks for all your replies, what I really wanted to know what was the value "uf" of the caps. Can you suggest a particular manufacture. Is it true that the cryoed tubes used for the upgrade come from Philips? I'm just trying to figure out if the upgrade would be cheaper if I try to buy them on my own.
Ssynphonic -> the best way to tell is to open up your Capitole. The Mk II I got uses Hovland MusiCaps .1uF/400V.

You may substituthe those for .1uF/600V V-Caps, as I did. I belive that those are used in Globe's SE mod.