Are there other people like me ? Amazed by their low cost system :)

Are there other people so much amazed by a relatively low cost system , they consider that is not a stopgap but instead a minimally satisfying ectasy... Each day i am amazed by my speakers and headphone... Am i deaf? Am i ignorant of high end ? Be assured that i know better system with higher acoustic experience and more refined exist ...

My point is an experienced and felt minimal threshold of acoustic qualities and well done and well realized and well manifested acoustic factors exist for me and are at play, for the price invested; so much so , i consider any upgrade way less tempting and if possible would be more, way more , costlier to appear as a real upgrade in quality... For sure an upgrade of part at low cost unbeknowst to me is possible but i must live with what i have for now but i feel no frustration at all. 😊

Am i the only one deluded in this way or enlightened in this way ? Pick your choice of word.... 😎

128x128mahgister

Aren’t you from a rich country called Canada man? You should be able to afford 3k or 4k every few years, at the least? If you are from Sudan or Guatemala and said you can’t afford much, I’d believe you.

Are you from an arrogant country where you take the right to lecture people about their goal, needs and budget and about what they like to do in life?😁

Have you read my question ?

Or your pleasure instead of answering it clearly is just to throw a veiled insult to all people happy with a relatively low cost system ?

My basic system is a TOP amplifier from Sansui one of their best model and the best headphone ever designed by AKG ...

Perhaps price tag can give you an audiophile erection but not me, i prefer my own way...

And you came and think that you can patronize me about my room acoustics, my modified speakers and my system because it is homemade at peanuts cost ?

I am not alone here happy for such or such reasons, guess what type of people will patronize them speaking as you just did ?

😊 Yes you make me smile ....

I wish you pleasure ...

Aren’t you from a rich country called Canada man? You should be able to afford 3k or 4k every few years, at the least? If you are from Sudan or Guatemala and said you can’t afford much, I’d believe you.

Great music does not have to be expensive. Price to me, is a silly metric to use for reference. Heart & ears does a much better job :-) Here is a video made to inspire:

Are you from an arrogant country where you take the right to lecture people about their goal, needs and budget and about what they like to do in life?😁

We ain’t arrogant, we just have some scary thugs like the CIA who operate beyond our democratic reach and can target the immense riches of stingy rich countries. 😂

On a different note, you’ve been at this forever... long before this thread started. It’s OK to enjoy barrel bottom speakers and convince yourself psychologically that nothing else is better, but, cmon man, atleast get a subwoofer...Next thing i’ll hear is that it’s somehow more nirvana without it. ...But, on that same note, you’ve been praising BACCH for ages now on all kinds of threads. Did you buy it eventually? Or still theorycrafting? Is Trudeau asking the Canadians to claim they’re poor again, as they stash away their immense riches whilst living in fear of big daddy by the border? Bwaaaahahaha

If you had read so much my threads attentively...

You know that i disliked headphones but i MODIFIED my AKG K340 , which is even if you dont know it one of the most interesting design and the only one hybrid with an internal acoustic grid of tuned resonators .. With it i enjoy an "out of the head" speakers like effect already and i experience all spatial qualities which will be enhanced by the BACCH system in his relative way for reasons i will not explained here ...

I am not poor having no debts by the way... I am not rich either ...

But my goal in life dont concern you...

I prefer listening music since i was creative enough to reach this minimal acoustic satisfaction threshold and i am no more frustrated by sound factors lacking or unbalanced...

I cannot afford 10,000 albums of music and many thousand of books as i did and bought your so called plug and play high end system ...😊Bwaaaahahaha...

Acoustics knowledge is the key.... Go on buying gear ....my creativity is enough for me and for others...

As you wisely said :

Bwaaaahahaha

😊

it is previsible that owners of high end will attack someone who can be too much satisfied and express it especially if many others do it here , with relatively low cost system without too much loss in the acoustic factors balance and knowing why and how to do it at minimal cost...

I am not alone it seems reading my thread , some others enjoy relatively low cost system with their own room and synergy ...

😊

Now as you articulate it well , Bwaaaahahaha...

By the way the BACCH filters i recommended it to inform ourselves as audiophiles is not a costly "tweaks" or a new high end piece of gear, a fad, it is an acoustic revolution in understanding not a toy... Then i encouraged not so much people to buy these filters as to read Choueiri articles and inform themselves BEFORE about crosstalk destructive effect on any stereo system.

Why did i do that ?

It is because i devised my own mechanical ways and experiments to decrease crosstalk and verify acoustic principle at play...😁 Bwaaaahahaha...

Perhaps you walked in life buying...I prefer understanding... And my creativity ... my fun was learning some acoustics not buying ... I modified my speakers porthole and waveguide now they are audiophile stuff with many others tweaks of my own ...Bwaaaahahaha

And last but not least i listen music now, not the sound of my gear frustrated, i listened  the sound of my system/room in the years i devised my acoustics experiments... I listen music few hours each day now happy ... it is behind me because i learned how to do it...Music is enough for me now... Read my commentaries in the classical threads and in the jazz thread or read the one about chinese and japan music... You will see that music was and is my hobby... Acoustics interest me  again and again till now  for philosophical reason related to the relation between qualities perception and consciousness ...

Bwaaaahahaha...

Bwaaaahahaha

onomatopoeia, slang) Literary device used to express a fit of overwhelming or uncontrollable laughter; the stereotypical "evil laugh". Wiktionary

Â