Ansuz

What Is wrong with ansuz cable ? 35k for a power cord, 25k for phono cable. Complete cabling for one system is around half a million. This is getting so ridiculous 
Ag insider logo xs@2xconagie
I don't think you will experience what your high-end components are truly capable of until you try such excellent cables. For all the nay-sayers, all I can say is try them for yourselves. Dealers usually have loaners you can borrow, but don't say I didn't warn you.

That's what happened to me. Free loaners. I even compared against Nordost Odins (using Ansuz C2 balanced interconnects)... as well as across  X series and other brands. The Ansuz C2 came out as the astonishing "sweet spot" of cost/performance that sounded far better to my ears in my system than anything else I tried (the new diamonds were not available at the time... probably a good thing for me ;) )  In any case, I was one of those "what difference can cables make... bah!" people until I heard for myself in my own system... with no financial strings attached. 
Now using TARA Labs MUSE speaker cable the best I have heard in my MAGICO based system.The best without spending 30 or 50k.
For years now I have observed that the price asked simply does not equate in any way to the product offered. Seems to be an ongoing trend in this hobby.
Right now on Audiogon you can get Ansuz Diamond PCs for $2.9K. They listed for $15K.