Andrew Singer Of "Sound by Singer" passed away yesterday

Andy Singer who owned an audio store in Manhattan and was also a lawyer, passed away yesterday.  I was friends with him on Facebook and found him to be quite a fascinating person.  He was opinionated and was never afraid to speak his mind.  He knew a lot about high end audio and much more.  I will miss him. Rest in Peace Andy.

128x128stereo5
Post removed 

@czarivey, Newsflash; you are dead wrong.  I never had problems in that store, and I was always dressed like a "bum".  I bought a few things there over the years and NEVER had a problem with audio snobs.

Why do you speak ill of the dead, show some class?

+1, “I Never met him or went to his store, but the man was an institution in audio equipment retailing. May he rest in peace”. 

I used to go to his store on West 15th St. Only spoke to him once or twice but his sales staff were always great. They'd ask my name if they didn't recognize me and then hook me up with my regular salesperson. After the store closed and he moved to an appointment-only business I drifted away. But always have good memories of him and the store.