Amazon Music and Bluesound Node 2i

Anyone streaming Amazon Music with their Bluesound Node 2i?

I signed up for the three month trial period (I’m a Prime Member) and also the one month Tidal trial.

So far the integration of Amazon Music in the BluOs app sux. Tidal is much better in this respect. I’m not commenting on the sound quality as I haven’t really compared that yet. I’m just getting used to using the app and learning to use the two different streaming services. I really don’t care about MQA but Tidal is easier to use with the BluOs App.

Anyone have a similar experience and how does Quobuz and other services play with the Bluesound App?
nicktheknife
@fuzztone

you know on bluos there is a ’garbage can’ button top right corner that clears the 'played' queue, yes?
Good catch JJ! I find a lot of misinformation and disinformation on the node 2i...2 statements here in fact...some don’t know what they are talking about...and others clearly biased against anything not analog.

I use the node 2i and Qobuz....total game changer...practically any music I want to hear (in cd or higher Rez), available instantly for $15 dollars a month!
Putting a nice DAC in front of the node (for me) eliminates all downsides.

P.S. I have high end analog too...different formats for different times and different music. However, if I had to choose only 1...it’d be streaming Quboz.

I am using the Node 2i with Amazon HD and I think it's great. What is bothering you with the integration?
I am using Amazon on the Node and I downloaded the Amazon player app. It's much better -- song history, recommendations, related artists, Ultra HD playlists, go into the album of the song playing, lyrics, etc. Free download, huge improvement. 
I also am using the Node 2i with Amazon HD. I have no problems with using the Bluos app. You select the albums you want in the Amazon app and then play them with Bluos app. I have read that the Sq is much better with Qobus and Tidal. I will try Qobus in the future. Amazon has a great selection music as AFAIK. It is very easy to use with Bluos app. I do think Sq is better with Vinyl and CD on my system than streaming on some recordings I have compared. So Qobus maybe be the way to go.