Aliexpress Marketplace practices, be for warned.

I would like the audiophile community to know that Aliexpress will not stand to help buyers from vendor fraud of products purchased off of their website.  I recently order fake Audioquest cables from [Vipeos - HiFi Store] and was denied my cancellation even though placed  within a 24 hour period.  They promises no charges will post before shipping happens but as a fact my credit card was posted a charge within 12 hours.  Expected delivery time is about 2 weeks but still the vendor refuses to stop shipment and refund my card.  They rather I receive, send back, and ultimately get credit vs cash back.  So be aware of this type of practices Aliexpress is allowing to happen within their commerce market place.

daytrader

I would never buy something on Aliexpress even before I read your post. 

Thanx for the heads up, I sometimes see so called "deals" and get tempted DENEFRIPS DAC,  JAYS CD PLAYER but something inside me says "warning WILL ROBINSON!  warning" Glad you poste this and sorry it happens to anyone.

Finally!  Order was canceled and card has been refunded. 🐲

Thanks everybody for the suggestions and support.

D/T

There is no secret that scammers, retailers and manufacturer's with low regard for quality and want to make money fast, quick and easy prey upon all those people looking for deals. Let’s face it, very few of us say “cost is no object” and/or more importantly actually know how to seek quality made products (which includes knowing also what is a counterfeit product). Advertising and marketing are very slick in tricking consumers and getting their money. It’s amazing to what extent they  research how to get us to buy things….

CARDAS AUDIO. https://www.cardas.com/counterfeit

“…. Assuming you don’t work here (and statistically, you probably don’t), avoid AliExpress. They pretend to have a mechanism for reporting counterfeits, but it is littered with dead links and buttons that can’t be clicked. …

KIMBER CABLE https://kimber.com/counterfeits

”…Some things to look out for when purchasing Kimber Kable online:

1. Where is it shipping from? Any Kimber product shipping from Hong Kong or China is fake. Furthermore, any Kimber product shipping across any international border is probably fake.
  2. Has the product been discontinued?
  3. Is the packaging missing or incorrect?
  4. ANY "Kimber Kable" from Alibaba or AliExpress is fake.
  5. Any items selling as "new" or "multiple available" from eBay, Audiogon, auction sites, or 3rd party marketplaces should be considered counterfeit. We cannot cover these items under our factory warranty.…”