Aliexpress Marketplace practices, be for warned.

I would like the audiophile community to know that Aliexpress will not stand to help buyers from vendor fraud of products purchased off of their website.  I recently order fake Audioquest cables from [Vipeos - HiFi Store] and was denied my cancellation even though placed  within a 24 hour period.  They promises no charges will post before shipping happens but as a fact my credit card was posted a charge within 12 hours.  Expected delivery time is about 2 weeks but still the vendor refuses to stop shipment and refund my card.  They rather I receive, send back, and ultimately get credit vs cash back.  So be aware of this type of practices Aliexpress is allowing to happen within their commerce market place.

daytrader

Had two picks in the queue, and I asked a question to eliminate one. I used the communications button to narrow the choice. He seemed very helpful with advice. We talked about fake vs real cables. Bad choice of questions I guess?

I was just being tongue & cheek when I said he didn’t like my question. Actually he was eager to assist. Sure?

I too had a negative experience with aliexpress, I ordered a couple memory cards and a usd card adaptor, all mid line brand name items. Both cards were fakes, labeled as 256 gb but only 8 gb capacity. The card reader was partially defective, the memory card could be read but the extra usb port was useless. I was fortunate enough to get a refund but I didn't have the items that I wanted for music in the car. I think aliexpress is a dumping ground for counterfeit and fake chinese junk?