Album which you have listened to most?

We all have favourites and we all keep going back to them every now and then. Some maybe permanently lying next to our systems and have been for years.

Is there an album or two or three at the most which gets most of your attention and is played on your system most often? Not necessarily the best sounding but the one which you are emotionally attached to.

I thought I would ask for a single album but to make it easier for all you may name three of them.

If you have have had the album for more than five years, it qualifies for inclusion here.

The reason I decided to post this message is because I am interested in buying something interesting and if there are only ten people responding it means 30 albums for me to be on the lookout for.

Thanks a lot for your input (if you have read this far I know you will post your three albums also) :-)
128x128quadophile
1. Dire Straights- On Every Street (great sounding disc, and has some great tracks that encompass many of their other albums styles)
2. U2- Joshua Tree (a classic rock album, not much else to say)
3. Maroon 5- Songs About Jane (their first release, and recorded well enough you get a good idea of how great their live shows are, awesome blue-eyed soul/funk)
4. Paco De Lucia- Siroco (awesome flamenco guitar, and a great recording)
5. Supertramp- Crime of the Century ( probably their best album, and the half-speed mastered vinyl I have sounds incredible)
Sbrtoy,

Of the five you mention I have the Dire Straits on CD, U2 on both vinyl and CD and Supertramp on vinyl. I agree with you that these are incredible sounding albums.

Another album which I have on both vinyl as well as CD is Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms which actually beats all the above in almost every department.
1.) Kind of Blue- Miles Davis
2.) Strollin'- Chet Baker
3.) These Are The Vistas- The Bad Plus

All of these are Fantastic!. Also liking some I see from other respondents... like Brubeck, Monk and Metheny. Good to know others out there are listening to jazz.
Italian vinyl dealer came into our store here in Atlanta last week looking for southern rock told me there was not that great a demand in Europe for jazz anymore. Gotta' think he's wrong.
Post removed 
Ahmad Jamal - "I remember Duke, Hoagy & Strayhorn" on Telarc. Great, natural sounding piano recording and an outstanding performance.

Andre Previn & Thomas Stevens "play a classic american songbook" on DRG. An unusual combo of trumpet and piano by two excellent performers - great late nite listening.

Shirley Horn - "I thought about you" on Verve. A live performance - classic Horn.