AI and the future of music

Last night’s 60 minutes featured a deep look at Google’s new AI program BARD. Frightening, yet compelling.

It got me thinking, if their AI has already read everything on the internet, and can create verse, stories, etc in seconds…What could it do for music?

‘Hey , BARD create a new Beatles like song from the Rubber Soul era, but have Paul Rodgers and Jack Bruce singing”.

“Hey BARD, create a song that will melt the heart of my new girlfriend”.

your ideas?

128x1281111art

How is the machinery of a machine

Any different from the machinery of the body

How life designed the DNA code ?

It is not an act of someone with a beard... Dont you think ?

It is not randomness dont you think ?

What is it?

It is an encompassing fundamental information field uniting all living life in two complementary hierarchies of intelligence and consciousness... Intelligence is not exactly the same as self consciousness... A slime network can solve complex optimization problem with no brain... Do you know that ? It give A nobel prize to the japanese scientist who studied that...

Stalin kill twenty millions of Russians perhaps, do you know that?

Self consciousness is not intelligence and intelligence is not self consciousness even if they are related and linked in what we generally call CONSCIOUSNESS ...

Where did this ONE CONSCIOUSNESS come from ?

it come from the information/formation field where all consciousness exist as processing unit of intelligence, this processing field dynamic is the HEART of mathematics,... The shadow of the consciousness and intelligent  light is mathematic itself in the mind... Swedenborg the discoverer of the cortex brain  among others thing named intelligence and consciousness  the divine knowledge and the divine love... The mind is not the brain , and the soul is not the mind and the spirit is not the soul...But all are ONE...

The difference between living organism in the cosmos and matter is determined by the distribution of the prime numbers, it takes some amount of prime numbers to process life an infinite numbers of prime, versus processing matter, a finite number of primes but more deeply if we forget the matter/life distinction, at a basic level there exist an intelligence without self oriented moral consciousness as we experience it and a self oriented consciousness with no need for intelligence as we experience it...

Mathematics prime number distribution is a DISCOVERED FACT , no human created it, nor God...It is an ABSOLUTE discovered fact and interpreted as such by all intelligent/ self conscious being in the universe able to do mathematic...A circle is also aqn ABSOLUTE fact and interpreted as such and not invented but OBSERVED by pure thinking... Because no circle exist in the finite cosmos...

Then to ask your question: all living machine are LINKED together in one cosmic ecological system and they are all GROUNDED in the infinite informative/formative field which shadow is expressed in number theory by the primes distribution which is really the COSMIC AKASHIC memory... They are all souls with one supreme spirit with infinite life span ... All is one...

All created non living machine are not grounded in the infinite informative/formative field, they are artificial, separated entities we can design with a finite amount of primes numbers as FINITE entity and with a finite life span...

Artificial intelligence or A. I. is based on a relatively simple stastistical networking maths...

Artificial consciousness or A. C. will be based on a more complex mathematics tools and a new information theory with non Turing algorithmic processing... It will be self processing... Artificial consciousness... i cited the book describing this mathematical new theory above...

I will add a video conference by the mathematician Alain Connes " the music of shapes" on youtube where is demonstrated how music is related to prime numbers distribution or better said hor the primenumber distribution is music ...

By the way in the book NANOBRAIN or how to create an artificial brain with time crystals the author an indian physicist demonstrated how everything at all scale are INVINCIBLE RYTHMS or music...

For the ancient Egyptian by the way , the decomposition of the Horus eye in six parts was a sieve to SEE and visualize the prime numbers distribution... Horus being the god of Knowledge .. the prime are all distributed in a sieve modulo six in the Gauss algebra ...

Take all the odd numbers put them on a rectangular board with a sucession of 6 separated box in each column and begin with the number five in the first box of the first column and add 7- 9-11 so on to the infinite... You will see the CORE of number theory, and the quadratic reciprocity law VISUALIZED...

I discovered it in a book about ancient Egypt Karnak temple at Louxor , i bought it when i was 25 years old it was written by a genius : Schwaller de Lubicz...

This is the reason why i was interested by mathematics all my life...

How is the machinery of a machine

Any different from the machinery of the body

There is one way that AI could benefit music that seems not to have been addressed in this thread (unless I overlooked it): the ability to clean up music recorded in the first half of the 20th Century.

When the Revolver remaster came out last year in remixed form using de-mixing AI technology, I immediately thought that this would be a great technology to employ on old blues 78's.

Imagine listing to all those classic songs without the surface noise and with some pitch control on the voice.  This is the way to bring Jimmie Rodgers or Blind Lemon Jefferson or Robert Johnson into the room in a way that was never before possible.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought of it, and I'm looking forward to hearing the Smithsonian Anthology of Folk in even better fidelity.

I recently threw some questions at ChatGPT to see what was up. Questions were about politically sensitive subjects such as 911 about which I know a lot. It is obvious that the AI data collection is filtered and skewed. If AI ever attains primacy in "fact checking" then many of us will be disappointed especially if AI is successfully hyped as the ultimate arbiter of truth. At least some aspect of AI will be a psyopish attempt to lock down what is and is not "truth." Of course, Google already is this creature - just look at their tendentious search engine results - but AI has a potentially much larger and more vast hype premium. On political, philosophical, ethical questions AI at some dismal point will be ordained "Big Brother." It may to many of us be a laughable Big Brother, but much of what we are contending with right now is quite laughable too though it has a foothold nonetheless.