Advice on sub-$500.00 cd player.

Hey Guys, now that my son hooked me up with a PS3 for Christmas(for blu-ray primarily), I'm entertaining a dedicated cd player and moving my Yamaha universal player. I'd like to stay under $500.00 and am soliciting ideas and input. With a collection of 700+ cd's, I'll be playing the silver disks for sometime.
Thanks!
Beernut
128x128beernut
I should add, current speakers are Klipsch RF82 and my amp is Denon PMA 2000RIV integrated.Listening tastes are electric blues and classic rock with a smattering of jazz.
Thanks!
An excellent used Rotel RCD-1072. I have heard many pricier CDP's, and the Rotel is a sure fire winner at your price point.
Post removed 
Post removed 
Hey, thanks for the timely responses guys. I am of course assuming a dedicated cd player will perform better than my Yamaha Universal.
You might be able to just buy a DAC and use the Yamaha if it has digital output. That will take you farther soundwise within your price range and provide options to run a music server off of a computer with it as well. With a computer based music server, you may find no need for the Yamaha as well.

I'd recommend a used mhdt Constantine DAC with USB connectivity or similar mhdt Paradisea tube DAC, depending on your taste.
NAD C515BEE $299.00 new,free shipping from several online sources.I used one while searching for a higher end product and it sounded just fine the few months I owned it.Rave reviews in all the mags if that means anything to you.I'm setting up a small system in my bedroom now and I sure wish I would have kept mine,oh well,live and learn.Good luck in your search.
The highest end NAD can be purchased for about that and is a great product. Excellent quality. I think it would blow away the Rotel. I've never liked thbe Camb Audio products' sound.

Music Hall sells one for 600 usd but I would think you'd like the NAD as much if not more.
Thanks again for the ideas, I appreciate it.I like the idea of a music server but not of ripping 700+ cd's.Hmm.
It does has a "optical digital output". Is this what you are referring to?
Beernut