Advice for bookshelf speakers

It is time for me to consider getting some new speakers and I'd like some advice.  This is a secondary system where I watch movies the majority of the time but I still like the speakers to sound good on those occasions when I listen to music. I need to replace my left, center and right.  The speakers I am replacing are KEF XQ1s and an XQ2C.  I can live with just a left and right if the manufacturer does not make a center channel.  These will be driven by an AVR, not separates and will have a sub to pick up the lower frequencies.  I have some WAF dimensions that need to be adhered to: 9"-10" from the back wall, no taller than 17" and the left and right tweeters will be 55" apart.  I would prefer there not to be a precise sweet spot since we sit in various areas on the oversize couch facing the speakers.  I'm not really too hung up on budget.  Somewhere between $2-4K total would be where I would like to be.

Given the above, I was thinking about sealed or front vented.  I don't think rear vented would be good for this situation but I could be wrong.  I have only done internet viewing and no listening.  I have looked at Salk's website and have also thought about ATC and ProAc.  I've also looked at Ascend (too narrow of a sweet spot?), Fritz (rear vent), Watkins Generation 4 (are these vented?) and others and just wanted to bounce it off this group. Thanks in advance.

dlm110

Gotta go with @soix with the Usher Mini-X Diamond speakers. I think they'd be superb if just using two.

I'd consider higher end Elac monitors if doing three across. For the money they are nice. I use the basic Debut 2.0 five-way system in a TV room and enjoy them, and they were cheap ones....

Nice pair of Dynaudio Evoke 20 over on USAudiomart.  I push s pair of Evoke 10s with my Denon AVR and I like the way they sound and look.  EVOKE line also has a center channel 

Buchardt Audio S400 MkII speakers might fit the bill. They can be placed near the wall as they have a rear passive radiator and not ported; I have mine are about 1 foot from the wall. Great little speakers, $2,000 per pair, 45 day test trial with $100 restocking fee. Love mine paired with a Denafrips stack (Iris DDC, Pontus II DAC, Hades pre-amp, and Thallo amp)