Accuphase Line Conditioner PS1250 owners please comment on what power cord you are using

I would like to throw this question out to the owners of the Accuphase PS 1250 Line Conditioner on what power cord they are using. Please fellow members ; let's refrain from any comments on the use of line conditioners or power cords as there are many of those already here.

I would just like to know from actual owners, what you are using as this is a toroidal transformer so the power and or power cord feeding this is in my view important. Thank you in advance and stay safe and well.    

garebear

……not sure but Esoteric has the Acrolink / Mexcel line if that ‘s what you are thinking of 

…….thanks Willy Steve for your input . Good ideas and will look

into as the Shunyata Omega XC did not seem to work well with the Accuphase and with their toroidal transformer . I was looking into the Furutech Project V1 

@garebear - if you've invested in this unit then only the very best power cables should be used - like Hijiri, InAkustik and Zavfino

Personally, if I were to buy a cable for this unit I would try this one from Zavfino

If you are at all interested  in DIY  CablesI I highly recommend this high perormance power cables

1. I use them thoughout my system and they are excellent
  2. I can also provide gidance on how to upgrade this cable to the ultimate in high performance specifically for power supplies

Some might argue that the Accuphase does not require a better than stock cables, but it has been my ex[erience that any components can benefit, provided the correct quality of power cable is used.

Good luck with your search - Steve