Accuphase Line Conditioner PS1250 owners please comment on what power cord you are using

I would like to throw this question out to the owners of the Accuphase PS 1250 Line Conditioner on what power cord they are using. Please fellow members ; let's refrain from any comments on the use of line conditioners or power cords as there are many of those already here.

I would just like to know from actual owners, what you are using as this is a toroidal transformer so the power and or power cord feeding this is in my view important. Thank you in advance and stay safe and well.    

garebear

@garebear - if you've invested in this unit then only the very best power cables should be used - like Hijiri, InAkustik and Zavfino

Personally, if I were to buy a cable for this unit I would try this one from Zavfino

If you are at all interested  in DIY  CablesI I highly recommend this high perormance power cables

1. I use them thoughout my system and they are excellent
  2. I can also provide gidance on how to upgrade this cable to the ultimate in high performance specifically for power supplies

Some might argue that the Accuphase does not require a better than stock cables, but it has been my ex[erience that any components can benefit, provided the correct quality of power cable is used.

Good luck with your search - Steve

…….thanks Willy Steve for your input . Good ideas and will look

into as the Shunyata Omega XC did not seem to work well with the Accuphase and with their toroidal transformer . I was looking into the Furutech Project V1 

……not sure but Esoteric has the Acrolink / Mexcel line if that ‘s what you are thinking of