About users with hidden agendas

If you know that a user is a dealer and they fail to disclose and attacks other users because they make a point against their interest, do you expose the user?

I know of a gentleman here that continuously posts and goes after people and does not disclose who he is. 

What are the ethics of this forum?

128x128astolfor

things in life are just things, cars, hifi gear and so on

but to me things wisely collected and used can lead to wonderful experiences, and thus happiness -- be it for one oneself, with friends, loved ones

to me that is what matters most

I was also there in rec.audio.high-end and @ted_denney is absolutely right. That’s why I don’t waste time in any of A'gon's "makes no difference/yes it does/no it doesn’t/show me the blind test" debates.

It’s not that users never change their minds, but that only happens to those who take the time to truly listen and put their biases behind. I think many of us started out as cynics. Some get stuck there.

RIP Arny Krueger.

@jerryg123 Having a good system, or having a “poor” system is not necessarily about how much money you’ve spent. There are plenty of amazing sounding systems out there in the $20-$30,000 range that beat systems in the hundred thousand dollar plus range. This is down to set up, something you can quickly ascertain by looking at a photo. I stand by my claim, much of the faux outrage is rooted in insecurity jealousy and covetous. Also, my observation has nothing to do with projecting success, or looking down on others. My observation is from the observation of an audiophile and it is directed to other audiophiles, we are presumably here to discuss stereo, not social justice issues or personal insecurities.

Ted Denney III— Synergistic Research Inc.

things in life are just things, cars, hifi gear and so on

but to me things wisely collected and used can lead to wonderful experiences, happiness -- be it for one oneself, with friends, loved ones

to me that is what matters most

There was nothing quite as magical as getting a vinyl LP with the kids.
And then at home having the kiddies say, “Dad, can you put on a big CD.” And then watching them dancing away with total abandon to it.

Probably could have used some isolation being on a wooden floor, but the ol Sota TT didn’t ever seem to care, nor did it ever miss a beat.