A vote for amber LED lights on components over blue lights.

I like to enjoy my system and music at night in dim light. Bright blue LEDs on my amp, conditioner, etc, if not covered over by tape or some other DYI solution, are distracting and ruin the soft incandescent ambience I’ve worked to create for my listening area. I’m not selling my Pass XA30.8, but I do have a foam circular cutout to block the blue glow.

Would anyone here mourn the demise of bright blue (or red, or green) LEDs in audio?  
redwoodaudio
Yeah,  blue lights are terrible in the dark.  Both my integrated amps have blinding blue lights,  fortunately my main integrated has the option to turn the evil blue light off.
I can’t understand manufacturers still holding on the the blue LED thing?

It’s not 1987-The Good Guys store closed decades ago.It reminds me of cheap Chinese audio gear. Note I said "cheap" Chinese audio gear(EVERYONE has something that has a Chinese connection in their rig-deny or accept it.) I disconnect them when possible. My 10 year old Fosgate phono amp has a chevron shaped blue led that turns on when it’s warmed up, ready to go. Awful. If it were amber, it would compliment the tubes and look great.

Aesthetically, amber is the way to go, IMO. They mimic the glow of tubes. Boycott blue LED gear!

Black tape is a must in every audiophools drawer.

I like amber.

You know, multi-color RGB lighting is so cheap we should be able to dial in whatever we want to now.

My MytekDAC actually has a color setting which does that, I'm going to try amber, while thinking about the Amber audio company that is no longer with us.